Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My dream... My future...

              

       
                                                        My dream.... My future....


              A lot of times it's hard to hear your own thoughts over your parent's nagging, your teacher's advising and all the people who feel that you will be better off hearing their opinions. Maybe sometimes you think your dream is so far-fetched that it could never happen for you, so you are embarrassed to pursue it. Maybe it's something completely the opposite of what your parents  hoped  for you and you're afraid of hurting their feelings or maybe you have no clue of what you want.
            For me, I have two greatest dream in my life that I really want to achieve . One is to graduate so that I can probably find a work to save money and ready for my future. Second is to marry the man in my future or the man that I dream to marry because I also need love that can be my inspiration in forever so that I will pursue more my dreams..
            Regardless of what your dream is or what it will be someday, do yourself a favor and make sure that whatever it is, it is yours. Dream your dreams, and when they come true you will be so glad you did.. nothing is impossible. Dream big. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment