Thursday, February 6, 2014

CHANGE: It's Starts with me




                                                   CHANGE: It Starts with ME

           Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing their selves.
           Starting today and starting with me, I will make a change in my life, the lives of my family and the world I live in. The small changes I make in my life today will have a big effect on my future, the future of my family and the world I live in. Change in my world begins with a change in me.
          You want to make a difference in this world, right?I think it is possible to make a difference in the world, perhaps to a small handful of the world’s population. But on the other hand, I don’t think it’s possible to change the world. There’s a difference between changing the world, and making a difference in the world, which is important to recognize because I believe you can do one but you can’t do the other.The other reason why changing the world isn't possible, and I believe this is the main reason, is because we need to change ourselves first.
            To me, it says that we can only change ourselves, and our first priority should be changing our ways and beliefs, cleaning our own doorsteps .It’s not the world that needs to change, it’s ourselves.
If you change the people within the world, the world then changes as a result, it’s not the other way round. I admire the great charities of this world for doing what they do, and for what they’ve accomplished, but ultimately it’s pointless UNLESS those involved change themselves first.

No comments:

Post a Comment