Tuesday, January 14, 2014

MY REFLECTION

                                               


                                                        MY REFLECTION


                In this third quarter, this time we are going to discover or to do by itself our activities in ICT like editing those we did by applying background  color, background images, aligning those images and home links.. We used the different syntax so that we will successfully done our activities and we did it without mistakes. By doing this activity we learned lot especially me who doesn't  know before how to create or design an HTML file....
               Going to the next quarter or moving on.....
I will improve more my activities, make it better and beautiful .. still going serious to my studies. Listen more to my teacher especially when she is discussing about our lesson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment