Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Reflection


                                                          REFLECTION....


        Reflections.....in our second quarter or learning in our information computer technology, a side in learning how to create and posting in our blogs In last quarter... Now I learned new again and that was discovering about HTML or hypertext mark up line, by using the notepad we try to create an HTML file and doing our other activities..
        But sometimes there are problems that I encountered in our activities in  notepad.. Like when I am typing our activities I accidentally typing a symbols or letters that are not included so the result will not be perfectly correct or good and on that situation.. I will again change my activity or edit it.
       Moving on... I will do my best so that I will make more all my activities be better and good and I will be challenge myself to improve more my grades in ICT . Keep in studying hard and I always trust myself and discover more ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment