Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My reflection............

                                    REFLECTIONS.... REFLECTS ON ME...

   The discoveries  or learning that I gained are I learned more about history of internet. The importance of it and I also learned how to use blog, how to post there my idea of a one topic and it was my first time to create my own blog.
      The problems or challenges that I encountered is first in our lesson of  ICT my problem is I don't really good in using computers because computers is not my priority in life.I  encountered some challenge too like sometimes I don't understand our lesson in computer.. Second, sometimes the internet is slow that's why i can't browse and i can't do what i want to do, and it makes me panic at all. 
     I addressed this challenges by I pursue or study hard and well to my lessons and now I start practicing  using computers and discovering more about the computer.
     Moving on,... I will improve more myself , focus on my studies, listen very well to our lessons and participate more in our lessons because I want to achieve all my dreams in life..

No comments:

Post a Comment